The promise of the leading tradeshow for the Fruit and Vegetable sector
Welcome to this major event for the sector in Occitania!
2 days of exhibition and live insight bringing together all the professionals from a sector facing many challenges.
Following a two-year gap due to the Covid crisis, medFEL confirmed its legitimate role and local establishment with a highly successful 2022 edition. This long-awaited reunion was the backdrop for profitable trading exchanges, instructive discussions between the sector’s professionals, and a multitude of business meetings.
- A responsible edition, more than ever
- A business generator, more than ever
- Content and foresight, more than ever
In view of the increasingly acute expectations from consumers for healthy and environmentally friendly consumption, and given the geopolitical context and significant climate issues, the players in the sector must tackle economic and ecological issues: water, energy and food sovereignty will be at the centre of debate matter in 2023.
Offer an exhibition platform for ecoaware Fruit and Vegetable producers, and for all companies in the sector that care for the environment and are sensitive to ecological issues.
For more than 10 years, medFEL has spread its influence in Occitania, the second biggest production region in France for Fruit and vegetables – and the leading region for organic and by number of products holding a label.
Additionally, Perpignan is the leading dispatching hub in Europe for Fruit and Vegetables; the vocation of medFEL is to gather all the most responsible and committed players from all over France and abroad.
This essential event is expanding its exhibition range and this year is opening to 100% eco-friendly and labelled cut flowers, but also to the fourth and fifth range, such as nuts and legumes.
Our ambition for medFEL 2023 ?
- Bring together exhibitors 100% committed to meet consumer expectations regarding the following: High Environmental Value (HVE), Zero Pesticide Residues (ZRP), reasoned, responsible and certified production, etc
- Enable firms to anticipate market change and give them the keys to meeting the expectations of society.
- Compare and contrast points of view, foster debate around the preservation of the environment, soil conservation and biodiversity
- Present innovative products, alternatives to plastics, renewable energy solutions and initiatives for the circular economy
- Shine a light on all the positive initiatives implemented in the Fruit & Vegetable sector.
medFEL, federating the French regions in Perpignan
The idea: Think local, act global.
- By bringing operators from all French regions together in the same place for 2 days
- By gathering the producers of endemic varieties and products adapted to regional terroirs, the local ecosystem and the season – with a significant proportion of organic produce
- By encouraging visits by purchasers from local distribution channels so that they can meet the suppliers from their region while discovering the general trends in the sector
You have something to present about these topics? Welcome on medFEL!
Exhibitors: participate to present your offer and you experience of the initiatives you have conducted.
>> Request your registration kit <<
Visitors : come and met partners that will make the difference for final consumers!
>> Register here ! <<