What is the Fel’Innov Challenge?
The Fel’Innov Challenge is a competition organized by medFEL to highlight innovations in the fruit and vegetables sector, and help converging supply and and demand of innovative solutions.
Each candidate has 3 minutes, at the heart of the show, to pitch its solution to a judging panel.
For medFEL 2020, the key theme will be: innovation with positive environmental impact in the fruit and vegetable sector
6 key focuses will be targeted:
Varietal innovations (resistance to disease and climate change)
Reduction of field inputs
Water or energy saving solutions at the plot and at the station
Eco-designed, biobased and / or biodegradable packaging
Recovery of co-products, waste and sorting differences
Logistics solutions (conservation, storage, transport) and new distribution
- It is a unique opportunity of a free exhibition through a space at medFEL to meet the press and potential clients throughout the day of the challenge
- A free forum for all medFEL visitors: 6000 trade visitors are expected from all around the world
- A presence in the medFEL 2020 programme: a unique visibility
- A dedicated e-cast to the event qualified visitors
- Each candidates will get a video pitch to use as an advertising tool to promote their solution
- The winner will get a free stand at medFEL 2021!
How can I apply?
Fill in the online form before March 13th 2020.
We will announce a few days later the selected candidates and will help to prepare your pitch to be ready for the D-day!