Think global, act local
medFEL brings together operators for two days from all over France:
- In regional pavilions
- Offering a chance to regions to talk about their initiatives, expectations needs and specificities
- Enabling suppliers from the attending regions to meet distributors and retailers interested in offering products through direct selling channels.
Regions in attendance
- Hauts de France
- Nouvelle Aquitaine
A strategic hub
The Occitanie region is one of the largest fruit and vegetable producing areas in France. Its Sud de France brand, offering a basket of 10,000 products, constitutes an exhaustive offering, fully representative of the region’s F&V production.
- 2nd largest region in France for fruit and vegetable production
- No.1 French region for organic
- No.1 French region for the number of certified/labelled products (PDO, PGI, etc.).
- No.1 centre in Europe for fruit & vegetable dispatching: the Saint Charles International distribution platform in Perpignan