2 days of trade fair and conferences bringing together professionals from the French, regional and national Fruits and Vegetables market, around eco-responsible initiatives led by 100% committed players.
For more 10 years, the Fruit & Vegetable community has been congregating in France’s Occitania region at medFEL, a venue for exchange and meetings between the sector’s professionals.
In 2020 and 2021, this physical meeting could not be held; however, the link between medFEL and the Fruits and Vegetables operators was maintained thanks to medFEL Tuesdays, 3 online meetings which allowed everyone to access the information necessary to anticipate their respective orders.
2022 is the year that finally marks the return of the show: welcome to this major event for the sector!
medFEL is a trade fair allowing exhibitors and visitors of the Fruits and Vegetable market to meet. It is also a time rich in information and content – with, among other things, the European harvests forecasts for summer fruit and and various debates and round tables around topical issues.
With regards to societal and environmental challenges – and more than ever after the health crisis we have all experienced – companies in the Fruits and Vegetables sector must now meet consumer demands in terms of eco-responsibility, CSR, respect for the environment, zero pesticide residue, etc.
The mission of medFEL is twofold. Firstly, it aims to bring together all the stakeholders in the Fruit & Vegetable sector from throughout the supply chain around these consumer trends and topical issues.
Secondly, its goal is to allow professionals to present and discover products and services in connection with these essential themes: environmental protection labels, new packaging, product quality certification laboratories, eco-aware logistics, etc.
medFEL is the only meeting for the Fruits and Vegetables sector to be held in France and bringing together actors 100% committed to responsible initiatives.
Our ambition for medFEL 2022 ?
- Bring together exhibitors 100% committed to meet consumer expectations regarding the following: High Environmental Value (HVE), Zero Pesticide Residues (ZRP), reasoned, responsible and certified production, etc
- Enable firms to anticipate market change and give them the keys to meeting the expectations of society.
- Compare and contrast points of view, foster debate around the preservation of the environment, soil conservation and biodiversity
- Present innovative products, alternatives to plastics, renewable energy solutions and initiatives for the circular economy
- Shine a light on all the positive initiatives implemented in the Fruit & Vegetable sector.
medFEL, federating the French regions in Perpignan
The purpose of medFEL 2022? Think globally, act locally
- Gathering together all the regions in France in one place during 2 days
- Binging together producers of endemic varieties & products adapted to regional terroirs, to the local ecosystem and to the season – with a significant share of organic products.
- Motivating buyers to come from local distribution channels to meet suppliers in their region while discovering global trends in the sector.
You have something to present about these topics? Welcome on medFEL!
Exhibitors: participate to present your offer and you experience of the initiatives you have conducted.
>> Request your registration kit <<
Visitors : come and met partners that will make the difference for final consumers!
>> Register here ! <<