2 days of exhibition and talks, bringing together professionals from the French national and regional Fruit and Vegetable market, around eco-friendly initiatives developed by players fully committed to sustainability.
For more 10 years, the Fruit and Vegetable community has been congregating in France’s Occitania region at medFEL, a venue for exchange and meetings between the sector’s professionals.
In 2020 and 2021, this physical event was unable to take place; however, connections between professionals in the Fruit and Vegetable sector were maintained thanks to les Mardis de medFEL (medFEL Tuesdays), digital seminars offering people the chance to learn all the information they needed to anticipate their orders.
2022 will at last mark the comeback of the exhibition: welcome to this major event for the sector!
medFEL is a trading exhibition that facilitates connections between exhibitors and visitors, and a fertile source of information and content, with key highlights including the announcement of European harvest forecasts for summer fruits and a whole series of debates and round tables on topical issues.
In response to societal expectations and environmental challenges – more acute than ever following the public health crisis that we have all experienced – companies in the Fruit and Vegetable sector are today obliged to fulfill consumer demands related to sustainability, CSR, environmental protection, zero pesticide residue, etc.
The mission of medFEL is firstly to bring together all the stakeholders in the Fruit & Vegetable sector from throughout the supply chain around these consumer trends and topical issues.
And secondly, to allow professionals to present and discover products and services in connection with these essential themes: local sourcing, quality, environmental and health protection labels, new packaging, product quality certification laboratories, eco-aware logistics, etc.
medFEL is the only meeting of the Fruit and Vegetable sector to be held in France, bringing together stakeholders fully committed to sustainability initiatives.
Our ambition for medFEL 2022 ?
- Bring together exhibitors 100% committed to meet consumer expectations regarding the following: High Environmental Value (HVE), Zero Pesticide Residues (ZRP), reasoned, responsible and certified production, etc
- Enable firms to anticipate market change and give them the keys to meeting the expectations of society.
- Compare and contrast points of view, foster debate around the preservation of the environment, soil conservation and biodiversity
- Present innovative products, alternatives to plastics, renewable energy solutions and initiatives for the circular economy
- Shine a light on all the positive initiatives implemented in the Fruit & Vegetable sector.
medFEL, federating the French regions in Perpignan
The idea: Think local, act global.
- By bringing operators from all French regions together in the same place for 2 days
- By gathering the producers of endemic varieties and products adapted to regional terroirs, the local ecosystem and the season – with a significant proportion of organic produce
- By encouraging visits by purchasers from local distribution channels so that they can meet the suppliers from their region while discovering the general trends in the sector
You have something to present about these topics? Welcome on medFEL!
Exhibitors: participate to present your offer and you experience of the initiatives you have conducted.
>> Request your registration kit <<
Visitors : come and met partners that will make the difference for final consumers!
>> Register here ! <<