- MedFEL 2017 s’engage à faire venir 120 acheteurs internationaux
- MedFEL 2017 pledges to attract 120 international buyers.
- MedFEL 2017 se compromete a hacer venir a 120 compradores internacionales
- Il medFEL 2017 si impegna ad accogliere 120 acquirenti internazionali
- Salad is the star: over 29 salad professionals, two conferences specially dedicated to the product and a dedicated pavilion.
- 6122 visitors (i.e. an extra 5% when compared to the visitors in 2014)
- medFEL's hallmark: B2B meetings organised between producers and buyers from 54 countries were one again a resounding success
- The organic sector is increasingly represented with 49 companies
- 246 exhibitors with over 30 transport and logistics companies and over 42 technical service providers
- Over 100 VIP international buyers from all four corners of the globe, including Algeria, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, the UAE, Spain, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Netherlands, Portugal, Qatar, Sweden and the Czech Republic
- 13 conferences and harvest forecasts led by internationally renowned experts
- The Apple is the star of our yellow edition: over 42 apple professionals, two conferences specially dedicated to the product and a pavilion presenting every imported and exported apple variety.
- 5855 visitors (i.e. an extra 10% when compared to the 5315 visitors in 2014)
- 1615 foreign visitors (i.e. 27.5%)
- 5632 B2B meetings organised between producers and buyers (i.e. an extra 29% compared to the 4538 meetings in 2014)
- Creation and successful launch of the MedFEL Tech gathering more than 50 companies specialising in packaging, graders, fertilisers, seedlings, machines, water treatment, etc.
- 240 fresh fruit and vegetable producers, transporters and logistics companies from the Mediterranean
- An increasingly represented organic trade (35 companies)
- 148 VIP international buyers from around the world including India, Vietnam, Peru, Kenya, the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Tunisia, Bahrain, Dubai, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Spain and Portugal
- 10 conferences and harvest forecasts led by internationally renowned experts