|250 Fruit and Vegetable professionals from countries in the Mediterranean basin, working in: production, wholesale, retail, import-export and shipment...
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Malta, Greece, Turkey, Israël, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Libya...
|50 refrigerated and frozen food transport and logistics suppliers.|
- “A trade fair based in France and dedicated to the fruit and vegetable industry, which represents an excellent opportunity for international development by means of pre-scheduled business meetings, for quality and with new countries and buyers invited to each edition.”
Marie DÉRÉDEC - Prince de Bretagne - France
- “medFEL is an excellent trade fair and has enabled our company, which specialized in the export of garlic / onions / shallots / potatoes, to open up new business horizons and meet new buyers in particular those from Bulgaria, Romania, Holland and others…”
Marc FICHEL - Export Paris Ail / Royal Saveurs - France
- “Our first year of exhibiting has been very successful. In just three days, Agroitalia met up with international supermarket chains such as Métro Poland, Carrefour Romania and a number of German chains… We also made contacts with a view to importing products and guarantee deliveries to our Italian customers all year round.”
Domenico RASO - Agroitalia - Italy
- “As a fruit and vegetable carrier in the greater south-west, we reinforced our commercial ties with wholesalers and supermarket chains”
Rémy Ravasini, SATAR - France
- “A professional trade fair with a very good atmosphere. We had numerous meetings, including with Polish and Hungarian buyers. Greece was exhibiting for the first time and enjoyed great success”
Anna Gounari, GALITEL SA - Greece
- “For our company, which specialises in the import-export of fruit and vegetables and is heavily involved in production, Medfel is an important event. At Medfel we met a broad range of export customers both from Europe and from outside the EEC, as well as a representative sample of French customers (supermarkets/hypermarkets, wholesalers etc.)”
Antonio Morales Abad, LACOUR S.A.S - France
- “A very good event; our group, which encompasses 84 Spanish cooperatives, met managers from the supermarket chains, wholesalers (Rungis, Creno etc) and food processing firms (e.g. Bonduelle)”.
Henri Thorent, ANECOOP - France/Spain
- “When Tunisia first took part in 2009, we had 3 producers and 17 visitors, but for this 2nd Medfel event we brought 8 Tunisian producers. Over 2 days, our delegation met more than 25 buyers at prearranged meetings. The opening up of the business convention to all exhibitors allowed Tunisian exporters and importers (e.g. Carrefour Tunisia) to establish some very good commercial contacts”.
Rachid Belanes, APIA - Tunisia
- “The planning for our Egyptian Company was very good! Very busy days and many appointments with buyers from Russia, Saudi Arabia, France, Spain… also an opportunity to discover Saint Charles Platform- we will come back”
Tamer Fahmi, JANA - Egypt
- “As a citrus fruits producer in Spain, we were taking part in Medfel for the first time. The prescheduled meetings gave our work a good tempo that complemented the spontaneous contact. We discovered new customers, countries of eastern Europe etc”.
Arnaud Leon, ARNOFRUT - Spain
- “Medfel II was a success, with some very good contacts and regular, well-attended prearranged meetings. Citrus fruits certainly have their place at the trade fair and could be even better represented!”
Xavier Rosario, ROSARIO - France
- “This inaugural participation by ‘Olives of France’ with fresh fruit and vegetables allowed us to meet buyers from the sector, to promote different varieties and to use the meetings prearranged by Medfel to establish new commercial contacts”.
Sylvie Rohart-Laymat, L’OULIBO - France