The Fel'Innov Challenge by MedFEL
What exactly is the Fel'Innov Challenge?
The FEL'INNOV Challenge is a contest in the form of speed pitches designed to place innovation at the heart of the sector and align supply of innovative solutions with demand. Each contestant has just 5 minutes, timed with a stopwatch, to demonstrate the added value generated by their own solution. The contest takes centre stage on the medFEL TV podium, in front of a qualified jury composed of experts from the fruit and vegetable sector, scientific experts and the public (buyers attending the trade fair).
- Do you have a solution to offer?
Register now for a chance to speed-pitch your innovative solution to improve competitiveness among industry professionals.
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A FREE BOOTH AT MEDFEL 2019!
- Are you looking for a solution?
Make maximum use of your time by garnering a swift set of value-added responses in just minutes!
The contest features two themes intended to address challenges facing the fruit and vegetable sector:
"Innovation, from packaging to consumer"
Innovations in packing
New consumption trends
New processing methods
New distribution channels / models
Wednesday 25 April 2018 – 9:45/11:15am
The benefits of taking part:
- A chance to enjoy free exposure in a dedicated area where prize-winners can meet the press and prospective clients throughout the day of the contest.
- A free advertising forum to make contact with all visitors to MEDFEL: 54 countries represented by 6,000 visiting professionals from across the fruit and vegetable industry
- High visibility in the regional, national and international press
- An entry in the MEDFEL 2018 programme distributed to all visitors, along with exposure on the exhibition website www.medfel.com
- A push email highlighting the event sent out to relevant prospects on MEDFEL’s attendee list
- Each contestant will take away a professionally produced video of their speed pitch - a unique advertising tool to promote their solution