MedFEL: a unique and powerful tool for prospecting new business in France!
From planting through to packaging, medFEL is the flagship business trade fair: fruit and vegetable professionals, chilled/frozen food transport and logistics providers, suppliers of equipment and products for fruit tree and vegetable production.
MedFEL Business Trade Fair
MedFEL, business accelerator, is the only real market prospecting tool in France!
An event on a human scale: 300 exhibitors to meet all the needs of the sector
- 200 operators in the Mediterranean F&V market (France, Spain, Italy, Maghreb countries)
- 50 process and packaging suppliers, a real tool to improve your company's performance!
- 50 transport and logistics suppliers.
- + More than 6000 professional visitors
- 100% of French supermarket chains, organic chains and new alternative distribution networks participate each year
- 120 international VIP buyers
- + More than 5000 pre-programmed and qualified meetings organized in 2018
A hosted-buyer program that welcomes 120 major international buyers (fruit and vegetables, processing and packaging, transport and logistics).
A guarantee of pre-programmed and qualified appointments between exhibitors and buyers. This service is available free of charge to all exhibitors at the show.
- EFFECTIVE: relevant pre-scheduled 30-minute appointments to save time!
- RELIABLE: advance checks performed on the motivation, purchasing power and solvency of participating companies.
- PROFITABLE: save months of prospecting by avoiding extensive travel.
2019 target countries: 50 + countries:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Colombia, Ivory Coast, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Singapore, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Innovatively organised in a “Podium TV” format, with live broadcast about the trade fair.
- The European summer fruit harvest forecasts revealed as a special preview at every event celebrated their 30th anniversary in 2018 and extend their forecasts to new products: potatoes, plums...
- Deciphering and highlighting current and future market trends: Africa and the Mediterranean; 2035/2040 time horizon: the fruits of the future, facing climate change on both the production and consumer sides; Logistics: the Silk Road; Food Waste, On-trade, collective catering.......
- The industry's meetings: FCD meeting, quality, industry meetings, press conferences, product technical committees, etc. More than 15 meetings in 2018.
The organic industry a key aspect of the event.
This unique approach in France is a response to the growing organic fruit and vegetable supply and demand at national and international levels:
- Organic Market by MedFEL
The organic fruit and vegetable offering is showcased via an “organic marketplace” located at the entrance to the fair.
- Organic Road by medFEL
A pathway designed to identify organic ranges more quickly.
- Debates will shed light on issues facing the organic sector.
Take part in France’s largest organic fruit and vegetable exhibition area.
The FEL'INNOV Challenge by MedFEL
The challenge is a speed-pitching event involving 6 to 8 demos on a particular issue delivered on the TV podium to a panel of experts.
- Do you have a solution to offer?
Register now for a chance to speed-pitch your innovative solution to improve competitiveness among industry professionals. The winner will receive a free booth at medFEL 2020!
- Are you looking for a solution?
Make the most of your time by garnering a swift set of value-added responses in just minutes!
MedFEL featured product
11th Medfel to focus on superfruits: persimmon, pomegranates, kiwis and blueberries!
invitations from VIP buyers looking to source these products