All the resources and information you require to prepare for your participation at the MEDFEL trade fair are available online. Please take the time to read this section carefully so that yodo not miss any important information or fail to complete a necessary step!
1 - Reverse schedule for exhibitors
In order to organize your participation, update the PDF where you will find the key dates to follow.
2 - Exhibitors' technical guide
Once you have returned your registration form, please read the Exhibitors’ Technical Guide - available in your exhibitor access. This is a vital part of your preparation for the event which contains:
- general information,
- exhibiting information,
- technical services.
PLEASE NOTE: The forms contained in the Exhibitors’ Technical Guide and required by the organizers (Commissariat Général) must be returned within the stated deadlines (see FORMS section).
3 - Your exhibitor badges
IN YOUR MEMBERS’ AREA BEFORE ON APRIL 12TH
ENTER YOUR EXHIBITOR BADGE DETAILS:
You have the possibility to fill and to print your Exhibitor badges directly from your personal space. To do so:
- connect your exhibitor’s personal space with your login and password
- go to " Badges and e-invitations”
- on management interface choose "Exhibitor Badges"
Badge printing available only 10 days before the beginning of the fair and pending the receipt of your total participation fee.
By default, the company name displayed on your badges will be the one recorded when you completed the online registration for the catalogue (being updated).
4 - Your profile in the Medfel catalogue
IN YOUR MEMBERS’ AREA BEFORE ON MARCH 18TH
Complete / modify your catalogue profile so that you appear in the official catalogue given out to visitors and on the exhibitors’ list on the website. May we remind you that Medfel is an international trade fair; we would therefore request that you complete your profile in French and English. This in-depth profile of your company will enable registered buyers to decide whether they wish to request a meeting with you as part of the BtoB meetings.
5 - Medfel BtoB Meetings
Via your exhibitor access, 2 types of meetings available at Medfel - SELECTION FROM MARCH 18TH TO APRIL 12TH, 2019
1 / Meetings between exhibitors:
- You have access to the profiles of all participating companies and can select those most relevant to you. Each company selected is placed in a “meeting requests” basket.
- In this basket, you will also find the companies wishing to meet you (exhibitors and/or VIP buyers).
- Feel free to return to your member’s area on a regular basis to view new profiles from companies wishing to meet you. These will be placed on hold for your approval.
2 / Meetings with VIP buyers:
- The Occitanie Pyrénées-Méditerranée Region enlists 120 VIP INTERNATIONAL BUYERS working in the fruit and vegetable sector or seeking transport/logistics solutions.
- Feel free to return to your member area on a regular basis to view new profiles from companies wishing to meet you. These will be placed on hold for your approval.
- News fort 2019:
- Example 1: you request appointments frome VIP buyers, they confirm or reject your requests
- Example 2: the buyers ask you for and appointment, you confirm or reject their requests
3 / Organising your BtoB meeting schedule:
- All you have to do is to ACCEPT OR REFUSE MEETING REQUESTS received from buyers or other exhibitors.
- We will then organise your meetings schedule, taking into account meeting requests from buyers and exhibitors (which you have accepted) and meetings that you have requested with exhibitors (which they have accepted).
- Your appointment schedule will be given to you on site at your stand at 9:00 am at the opening of the exhibition on April 24, 2019. Business meetings will start at 9:30 am
6 - Informal business meetings (outside the BtoB Meetings)
As at the previous fair, visitors can request informal meetings with exhibitors via the Visit / “Exhibitors’ list / Informal meetings” section.
The contact details of visitors wishing to meet you at your stand will be sent to you by email.
You can then decide whether or not to follow up these contacts, for example by agreeing to meet at your stand outside the business convention framework.
PLEASE NOTE: These requests will not be included in the BtoB meetings schedule: this is simply a way of bringing people into contact.
7 - Publicise your involvement
- MEDFEL PROMOTIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFERS
- INCLUDE THE MEDFEL EXHIBITOR BANNER (in the process of being created) on your website and in your email signature by creating a hyperlink to the website www.medfel.com:
- click here to download the banner in French
- click here to download the banner in English
- click here to download the banner in Spanish
- click here to download the banner in Italian
- E-INVITATIONS: Available on your online member space - "Badges and e-invitations"